- Tour a farm complex that's been cared for by the same family for over 200 years
- Eat BBQ cooked on site and top it off with homemade ice cream
- Listen to bluegrass and gospel.
- Watch demonstrations by craftspeople including blacksmithing, quilting, basket making, and soap making
- Visit the Georgia Old Time Plow Club mules and wagons
- See plowing demonstrations with oxen
- See cornmeal ground at the 1909 grist mill
I'm not sure about gospel music, but I'd do almost anything for barbecue. This could be a cultural experience for me if I go since I'm a couple generations removed from the agrarian experience. It will probably look like more fun than my grandfather actually had working on a Jackson County farm, though.