Seriously folks, if you can give blood, please do. You REALLY can save a person's life, or at the very least, help ease the suffering of a person ravaged by the affects of a disease or illness.
There is currently an emergency need for blood, especially types O positive and O negative. Please make an effort to donate at one of the following campus blood drives.
* Ramsey Center. Please check in by the main entrance. Wednesday, August 20th. 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
* Memorial Hall, Ballroom. Wednesday, August 20th. 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
* Georgia Center for Continuing Education, Hill Atrium. Thursday, August 21st. 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
* Science Library, Lobby. Wednesday, August 27th. 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
* Memorial Hall, Ballroom. Thursday, August 28th. 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
All donors are urged to eat a full meal and to drink lots of caffeine-free liquids before donating blood. Give the gift of life! Donate Blood!